who to call translate


Mobile Legal Office to Help Teens

Free Legal Help The SpeakUpTeens van is a safe, confidential place to get free advice from an attorney and find out about services and support you can get.   If you need help to stay in school, get to school, get healthcare, mental health care, documents like your birth certificate or an ID, or basic needs, call 860-570-5327 or 203-335-0719 or ask your […]

Get Your Driver’s License If You’re Undocumented

Driver’s License – How to Get your License if you’re Undocumented The Department of Motor Vehicles website offers information and a link to schedule your appointment. Be sure to download the materials or get the app from this website and STUDY BEFORE YOU GO!

I’ve been moving around.

Need your Birth Certificate?

A new law can help you get your birth certificate if you’re on your own. You don’t need help from a parent or guardian. Click here to see how.  

Is Job Corps Right For Me?

Job Corps Now Enrolling! They are seeking new applicants ages 16 to 24 for their national career training and education program at 125 campuses across the country. Residential and nonresidential spots are available for the self-paced federal program. If you are a low-income individual looking for an opportunity to gain education, career training and employment […]

Old News