who to call translate

Covid-19 Resources

Access to Food during COVID: Where can I go to get food?





















Moratorium on Rent and Evictions: What will happen if I don’t pay my rent?

Extension of Eviction Moratorium, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has extended the federal eviction moratorium until June 30, 2021, ctlawhelp.org









Music Courtesy of APM Music



Moratorium on Utility Payments: What will happen if I don’t pay my utility bill?  


















Music Courtesy of APM Music



Electronic Stimulus Checks How do I get my stimulus check?

If you were incarcerated after March 27 but are now released, and were denied due to incarceration, apply before Nov. 21 at the IRS non-filers form website

People who are currently incarcerated should file at IRS non-filers form website or file a paper claim by Oct. 30.  Here is information about filing a paper claim. 

Additional information here



These are the links from the video:

This fact sheet gives you all the information from the video (Baker McKenzie)
Who should you ask for help? Ask one of the providers listed here or call us.


Food Resources
Call 2-1-1 InfoLine for places closest to you.

Applications and questions by phone

Food Stamps (SNAP)
Applications online or call 2-1-1. 

Free or Reduced-Cost Meals for Students
Schools are providing meals to their students. Check the websites or call 2-1-1. 


New Britain

New Haven 


Plan by School District Each district updates their own information. District links above may have more recent information.  


Other Food Resources